From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pyrrhus or Πύῤῥος in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pyrrhus or Pyrrhos or Pyrros (Πύρρος) may refer to:
- Pyrrhus of Epirus (318–272 BC), Greek general and statesman
- Pyrrhus II of Epirus (fl. late 3rd century BC), brother of Ptolemy of Epirus
- Pyrrhus of Athens (fl. 5th century BC), Athenian sculptor
- Pyrrho (360–270 BC), Greek philosopher
- Patriarch Pyrrhus of Constantinople (fl. 7th century AD), Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople
- Pyrros Dimas (b. 1971), Greek weightlifter and politician
- Pirrus or Neoptolemus, son of Achilles and Deidamia in Greek mythology
- 5283 Pyrrhus, an asteroid
- Pyrrhic, a metric foot of two short unstressed syllables
- Pyrrus, a fictional planet of the Deathworld novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyrrhus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.