From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pyrrhus or Pyrrhos or Pyrros (Πύρρος) may refer to the following:
- Pyrrhus of Epirus (318–272 BC), famous king, to whom the term Pyrrhic victory alludes
- Pyrrhus II of Epirus, late 3rd century BC, brother of Ptolemy of Epirus
- Pyrrho (360–270 BC), philosopher
- Pyrrhus of Athens, 5th century BC sculptor mentioned by Pliny and an epigraphe in Acropolis
- Pyrrhus, another name for Neoptolemus, the son of Achilles.
- Pyrros Dimas (b. 1971), modern weightlifter
- 5283 Pyrrhus, an asteroid
- Pyrrus, the fictional planet of the Deathworld novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.