From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up python in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Python may also refer to:
In ancient Greece:
- Python (mythology), serpent, the earth-dragon of Delphi
- Python of Byzantium, orator, diplomat of Philip II of Macedon
- Python of Catana, poet who accompanied Alexander the Great
- Python of Aenus, student of Plato
- Python (Vase Painter), paestanian Vase Painter
- Python (programming language), a computer programming language
- CPython, the reference implementation of the Python programming language
- Python, a native code compiler for CMU Common Lisp
- Python, the internal project name for the PERQ 3 computer workstation.
- Python (film), a 2000 horror film by Richard Clabaugh
- Python II, the 2002 sequel to the above film
- Monty Python, a British comedy troupe
- Python (Busch Gardens Tampa Bay), a defunct roller coaster at Busch Gardens Africa
- Python (Coney Island)
- Python (Efteling), a roller coaster in Efteling, the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.