|Limited liability company (GmbH)|
|Hee Cheul Kim (CEO), Kye Chun Son (CFO), Dr. Andreas v. Zitzewitz (COO), Koo Yung Lee (CCO)|
|Services||Development and installation of solar parks|
Number of employees
Hanwha Q CELLS is a manufacturer of photovoltaic cells. The company is headquartered in Thalheim, Germany. The company was established in 1999 as Q-Cells AG. Since 2012 it is a part of the Hanwha Group. The company's former thin film photovoltaic subsidiary Solibro was sold to China-based Hanergy in September, 2012.
The company develops and produces crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells. It has the cell production sites in Malaysia and Germany and the module production line in Germany. Its two most important markets are Europe and Japan.
- List of photovoltaics companies
- Photovoltaic array
- Thin-film cell
- Dye-sensitized solar cell
- Q-Cells Top Cell Producer Worldwide | Renewable Energy News Article
- http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/38166/umfrage/marktanteil-der-hersteller-fuer-solarzellen-weltweit-in-2009/ last retrieved 05.12.2009
- Bloomberg: Hanwha Q-Cells Sees 2014 Panel Shipments of Up to 1.2 Gigawatts, 14.05.2014
- Solar Novus Today: Hanwha Q Cells Achieves Positive Q1 Results. 14.05.2014.
- Ee news: "Intersolar: Q.ANTUM Technologie von Hanwha Q CELLS". 06.06.2014.
- "About Us". Official website of Solibro. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Evergreen Solar and Q-Cells Announce Partnership with REC
- Press Release “Hanwha Q CELLS Achieves Positive Q1 Results and Is the Largest European Photovoltaics Provider”. 14.05.2014.
- Mitteldeutsche Zeitung 23.04.2014: Solarbranche in Sachsen-Anhalt versucht den Neustart.