||This article has an unclear citation style. (November 2009)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013)|
|Industry||Search engine technology, Enterprise search|
|Founders||Stan van de Burgt
|Headquarters||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Area served||Europe and the Americas|
|Key people||Marcel Smit (CEO)
Marcel Karssen (CFO/CTO)
René Stukker (CCO)
Gertjan Krab (Director Professional Services)
Dynamic FAQs and web banners,
User search query trend reporting
Q-go was a privately owned international company that specializes in semantic search SaaS, based on Natural Language Processing technology. The technology provides relevant answers to users in response to queries on a company’s internet website or corporate intranet, formulated in natural sentences or keyword input alike. It integrates automatic statistical reporting of user query behavior for businesses that want to monitor what kinds of questions their customers are asking. This is in order to adjust content to provide the appropriate information for customers and to reduce the load on traditional customer service ports of call, such as call centers and answers by email. RightNow Technologies acquired Q-go for $34 million on January 18, 2011. Rightnow was subsequently acquired by Oracle Corporation.
The company’s intuitive website search and question answering management system is currently available in a variety of languages, including English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan. Q-go has been implemented and deployed in a range of industries, including banking, insurance, pension, telecommunications and logistics, as well as several government agencies.
- Company Website
- CrunchBase Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Microsoft Case Study about Doubling ISV’s Revenue
- SDL Tridion Integrates Q-go Natural Language Search into Web Content Management
- Q-Go / Tridion integration provided by *SDL Tridion
- Q-go Case Study: Intuitive Language Software Automatically Answers 90 Per Cent of Customer Questions Profile provided by Peter de Haas
- Profile provided by Prime Technology Ventures
- Review of Chatbots and Semantic Search Technologies provided by CRMBuyer
- The Wall Street Journal. "RightNow To Acquire Q-Go For $34M, Boosts 4Q View." January 18, 2011. http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110118-714950.html Archived from the original January 25, 2011.