|Industry||Role-playing, board games,|
|Key people||Patryk Strzelewicz|
Q-workshop is a Polish company located in Poznań that specializes in design and production of polyhedral dice and dice accessories for use in various games (role-playing games, board games and tabletop wargames). They also run an online retail store and maintain an active forum community.
Q-workshop was established in 2001 by Patryk Strzelewicz – a student from Poznań. Initially, the company sold its products via online auction services, but in 2005 a website and online store were established. Currently there are over 1200 types of dice in stock.
The Q-workshop dice are known for their distinct style and engravings, featuring various motifs such as : Elven, Dragon, Runic. In 2007 Q-workshop begun production of licensed dice sets, starting with Call of Cthulhu dice set on license from Chaosium Inc., and following up in 2008 with Munchkin dice on license from Steve Jackson Games  and Pathfinder dice set on license from Paizo Publishing. In 2010, Q-Workshop produced a new licensed product based on Pinnacle Entertainment Group's Deadlands role-playing game.
The company offers a custom dice service allowing its clients to design and produce their own unique dice designs, which may then be added to the Q-workshop public catalog.
In the year 2007 Patryk Strzelewicz was nominated to Entrepreneur of the Year Award hosted by Ernst & Young in the "New Business Category" for his involvement with the Q-workshop, and received a Keep Walking award for young business from Newsweek Polska.
- Celtic 3D
- United Kingdom
- Call of Cthulhu Dice
- Deadlands Dice
- Pathfinder Dice
- Legend of the Five Rings
- Arkham Horror
- Dragon Skeleton
- Dice Cups
- Dice Bags
- Dice Towers
- Staff (2007-08-04). "Official Call of Cthulhu Dice from Q-Workshop". Yog-sothoth.com. Retrieved 2008-04-29.[dead link]
- Staff (2008-04-03). "Q-workshop kicks off Munchkin Dice preorder !". Gaming Report. Retrieved 2008-04-29.
- Set of Orange & Black Deadlands Dice, Q-Workshop, retrieved 2010-08-09
- Staff (2007-11-28). "Dariusz Miłek is named the Entrepreneur of the Year 2007". Ernst & Young. Retrieved 2008-04-29.[dead link]
- Staff (2008-01-22). "Nagrody Keep Walking Award oraz tytuł Striding Man 2007 przyznane". Marketing przy Kawie. Retrieved 2008-04-29.
- KEEP WALKING AWARDS, Q-Workshop forums thread
- Staff (2008-06-29). "34th Annual Origins Awards winners". Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design. Retrieved 2008-07-01.[dead link]