From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
QA may stand for:
- Qatar, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- Quality assurance, the process or set of processes used to measure and assure the quality of a product
- Quantitative analysis (disambiguation), the application of quantitative techniques such as statistics and stochastics in various areas of data analysis (e.g. finance)
- Qantas, the national airline of Australia
- Question answering, a type of information retrieval
- quantitative analysis (chemistry), the measurements of quantities of substances produced in reactions rather than simply noting the nature of the reactions
- Qualitative inorganic analysis, when shortened to qualitative analysis, can be abbreviated to QA
- Qatar Academy, an International Baccalaureate school in Doha, Qatar
- Qa (Cyrillic), a character used in the Kurdish alphabet
- QA (robot), a two-wheeled balancing telepresence robot developed by Anybots
- ATCvet code QA Alimentary tract and metabolism, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products
- "Qa-1", a form of alloantigen
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, the largest hospital serving the city of Portsmouth.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.