From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
QCA may refer to:
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority, formerly an executive non-departmental public body (NDPB) of the Department for Education in the United Kingdom
- Qualitative comparative analysis, a technique for solving the problems that are caused by making causal inferences on the basis of only a small number of cases
- Quantitative Coronary Angiography, a technique for measuring vessel diameters during angiography procedures.
- Quantum cellular automata, any one of several models of quantum computation
- Queensland College of Art, a specialist arts and design college located in South Bank, Brisbane, and Southport, Gold Coast Australia
- Queensland Cricket Association
- Quezon City Academy, a Secondary school in Quezon City, Philippines
- Quoted Companies Alliance, a not-for profit organisation representing small businesses
- Quad Cities Area, is a geographic region of the Mid-Mississippi Valley of the United States that includes several communities in the states of Iowa and Illinois.
and also :
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia's airport IATA code
- Qt Cryptographic Architecture, an opensource cross-platform crypto API based on Qt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QCA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.