From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from QDOS (disambiguation))
|Look up qdos or QDOS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QDOS may refer to:
- QDOS, the Motorola 6800-based operating system of the Fairlight CMI digital sampling synthesizer series
- Seattle Computer Products QDOS, SCP's Quick and Dirty Operating System in 1980, later renamed to 86-DOS (predecessor of MS-DOS)
- Sinclair QDOS, the Sinclair QL operating system written in Motorola 68000 assembly language
- Atari QDOS, the production codename of Disk Operating System 4.0 for Atari 8-bit computers
- Gazelle Systems QDOS, a file manager-type environment for DOS, published in 1991
- Qdos Entertainment, the UK based entertainment company who is the world's largest pantomime producer
- Q:Dos, a recording name for trance musicians Scott Bond, Darren Hodson, John Purser, Nick Rose
- Qdos, range of no-valve metering pumps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QDOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.