From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Q.E.D. or QED in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QED may refer to:
- Quantum electrodynamics, a field of physics
- Q.E.D., from the Latin quod erat demonstrandum, used at the end of a mathematical proof
- QED: Question. Explore. Discover, a two-day sceptical science festival in Manchester.
- QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter, a 1985 physics book by Richard Feynman
- QED (text editor), a 1960s line-oriented editor
- QED project and manifesto, a database of mathematical knowledge
- Quantum Effect Devices, a microprocessor design company
- Q.E.D. (U.S. TV series), a 1982 adventure series
- Q.E.D. (BBC TV series), a British science series
- Q.E.D. (manga), a 1997 detective manga series by Motohiro Katou
- QED (play), a 2001 play by Peter Parnell about Richard Feynman
- QED (band), a 1980s Australian New Wave band including Jenny Morris
- Q.E.D. (album), a 1993 album by Terje Rypdal
- QED Records, temporary name of Emanem Records
- Quantum Entanglement Device, a prop used in the television show FlashForward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.