From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QU, Qu or qu may refer to:
- Qu (programming language), a computer programming language
- QU (album), an album by the American band Sherwood
- Qu (poetry), a Chinese type of sung poetry
- qu (digraph), a digraph used in several languages.
- Qu, a race of gourmands from the Square Enix console role-playing game Final Fantasy IX
- Qu County, county in Sichuan, China
- qu, ISO 639-1 code for Quechua, a Native American language of South America
- East African Airlines IATA airline designator
- another name for the plant Myrocarpus frondosus
- a member of the History Monks in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- Districts in the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China
- Jiǔ qū, fermentation starters used in the production of traditional Chinese alcoholic beverages.
- Qu Yuan (343–278 BC), a Chinese poet and minister
- Qu You, Chinese novelist who lived in the Ming Dynasty
- Qu Bo (1923–2002), a novelist in the People’s Republic of China
- Qarshi University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Qassim University, Qassim, Saudi Arabia
- Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
- Queensland University, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Quincy University, Quincy, Illinois, United States
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.