|Launched||26 October 2010|
|Replaced||Bilberry TV (On Sky)|
|Eutelsat 28A||12560 V 27500 2/3|
QVC Beauty is a digital television shopping channel broadcast in the United Kingdom, specialising in beauty products. It is the sister channel to QVC. The channel launched on Tuesday 26 October 2010 and is available on Freeview, Sky, Freesat and online.
QVC Beauty began as a red button stream in 2008, previously called the Beauty Channel, which was only available through QVC Active. On 23 July 2010, the Sky EPG slot for Blueberry TV was acquired from Blueberry TV Ltd. and transferred to QVC, who renamed it Bilberry TV. QVC renamed their existing Ofcom television broadcast license for QVC Beauty as Bilberry TV.
- "QVC Beauty launches dedicated Sky & Freesat Channel". Shopping Telly. 23 October 2010.
- "QVC launches dedicated beauty channel". Media Week. 15 September 2008.
- "Television Broadcast Licensing Update July 2010". Ofcom. Retrieved 20 October 2010.
- "QVC Beauty is now on Freeview by popular demand". QVC. 5 May 2011.
- "Will: QVC Beauty is moving!". QVC. 26 March 2012.
|This article on a United Kingdom television channel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|