From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Qa'im (disambiguation))
The word Qāʾim (Arabic: القائم) may refer to:
- Al-Qa'im Bi-Amrillah (893-946), the second Fatimid Caliph in Ifriqiya
- Al-Qa'im (caliph) (1031-1075), an Abbasid Caliph in Baghdad. The son of al-Qadir
- Al-Qa'im (Cairo) (1451-1455), an Abbasid Caliph on behalf of Mamluk Sultans of Cairo
- Al-Qa'im (person), a messiah-like figure in Shi'a Islam, similar to the Mahdi
- Al-Qa'im (town), a town in Iraq, located near the Syrian border and situated along the Euphrates River
- Al-Qa'im District, the district in which the above town is located
- Kaimganj, a town in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qa'im.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.