From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qanat is a water management system.
Qanat or Qannat (Persian: قنات) may refer to various places in Iran:
- Qanat, Bushehr
- Qannat, Kavar, Fars Province
- Qanat, Rostam, Fars Province
- Qanat, Sepidan, Fars Province
- Qanat, Hormozgan
- Qanat, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
- Qanat, Lorestan
- Qanat, South Khorasan
- Qanat-e Kasian, Lorestan
- "Qanat" is a common element in Iranian place names, see All pages with titles containing "Qanat".
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.