A Kantsi (Georgian: ყანწი) is a traditional Georgian drinking horn in drinking culture, typically made from ram or goat horns, sometimes also from bull horns.
- ^ Ency Kitchen History, Mary Ellen Snodgrass, p. 13
- ^ The Americas and Europe, David M. Kennedy, p. 115
- ^ Georgia, Michael Spilling, Winnie Wong, p. 140
- ^ The Georgian Feast: The Vibrant Culture and Savory Food of the Republic of Georgia, Darra Goldstein, p. 55
- ^ Toasting in Georgia May 12, 2003
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Qantsi.