|IATA: JCH – ICAO: BGCH|
|Elevation AMSL||70 ft / 21 m|
|1||60 × 20||197 × 66||Concrete|
|Source: Danish AIS|
Qasigiannguit Heliport (IATA: JCH, ICAO: BGCH) is a heliport in the eastern part of Qasigiannguit, a town located on the southeastern shores of Disko Bay in the Qaasuitsup municipality, in western Greenland.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Greenland||Seasonal: Aasiaat, Ilulissat, Qeqertarsuaq|
|Air Greenland (settlement flights)||Seasonal: Ikamiut, Ilimanaq|
Air Greenland operates government contract flights to villages in the Disko Bay region. These mostly cargo flights are not featured in the timetable, although they can be pre-booked. Departure times for these flights as specified during booking are by definition approximate, with the settlement service optimized on the fly depending on local demand for a given day. Settlement flights in the Disko Bay and Aasiaat archipelago areas are unique in that they are operated only during winter and spring. During summer and autumn, communication between settlements is by sea only, serviced by Diskoline.
- BGCH – Qasigiannguit Heliport (PDF). Greenlandic Aeronautical Information Publication from Statens Luftfartsvæsen (CAA-DK).
- "IATA Location Code Search (JCH: Qasigiannguit)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Accident history for JCH at Aviation Safety Network
- Air Greenland, destination overview
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Air Greenland, fare system rules
- Diskoline timetable