|Official of Lü Bu|
Qin Yilu (birth and death dates unknown) was an official serving under Lü Bu, a warlord who lived in the late Eastern Han dynasty. Lü Bu sent Qin Yilu as a messenger to meet Yuan Shu, another warlord whom Lü Bu wanted to form an alliance with. Yuan Shu arranged a marriage between Qin Yilu and a noble lady from the imperial clan of the Han dynasty, so Qin remained in Yuan's territory. Qin Yilu's ex-wife, Lady Du (杜氏), remained in Xiapi (下邳; present-day Pizhou, Jiangsu), the capital of Xu Province, which was controlled by Lü Bu.
When Lü Bu was besieged by the allied forces of the warlords Cao Cao and Liu Bei at the Battle of Xiapi in 198, Liu Bei's general Guan Yu repeatedly made requests to Cao Cao, asking to marry Lady Du after their victory over Lü Bu. After Lü Bu's defeat and death, Cao Cao was curious about why Guan Yu wanted Lady Du so badly and he guessed that she must be very beautiful, so he had her brought to him. Cao Cao broke his promise to Guan Yu, as he took Lady Du as his concubine.
Qin Yilu later surrendered to Cao Cao. When Liu Bei was leaving his base in Xiaopei (小沛; in present-day Pei County, Jiangsu) after the Battle of Xiapi to follow Cao Cao back to the capital Xuchang, Qin Yilu attempted to join them on their journey. Liu Bei's general Zhang Fei scorned Qin Yilu, "Your wife has been taken by another man who takes pride in doing that, and yet you behave so ignorantly as though nothing has happened! You wish to follow us?" Qin Yilu followed Liu Bei and travelled for several li before he regretted and decided to leave, but he was killed by Zhang Fei.
Before separating with Lady Du, Qin Yilu already had a son with her. Their son, Qin Lang, was adopted by Cao Cao, and later became a prominent general in the state of Cao Wei – founded by Cao Cao's son and successor, Cao Pi – during the Three Kingdoms period.
- (獻帝傳曰：朗父名宜祿，為呂布使詣袁術，術妻以漢宗室女。其前妻杜氏留下邳。) Xiandi Zhuan annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 3.
- (布之被圍，關羽屢請於太祖，求以杜氏為妻，太祖疑其有色，及城陷，太祖見之，乃自納之。) Xiandi Zhuan annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 3.
- (初，羽隨先主從公圍呂布於濮陽，時秦宜祿為布求救於張楊。羽啟公：「妻無子，下城，乞納宜祿妻。」公許之。及至城門，復白。公疑其有色，李本作他。自納之。) Huayang Guo Zhi vol. 6.
- (宜祿歸降，以為銍長。及劉備走小沛，張飛隨之，過謂宜祿曰：「人取汝妻，而為之長，何蚩蚩若是邪！隨我去乎？」宜祿從之數里，悔欲還，飛殺之。) Xiandi Zhuan annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 3.
- (朗隨母氏畜于公宮，太祖甚愛之，每坐席，謂賔客曰：「豈有人愛假子如孤者乎？」) Xiandi Zhuan annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 3.