From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Qing dynasty (清朝) ruled China from 1644 to 1912.
Qing may also refer to:
- Qing (concept), concept in Chinese philosophy
- Qing County, in Hebei, China
- Qinghai, abbreviated as Qing (青), province of China
- Qingdao, abbreviated as Qing (青), city in Shandong, China
- Cyan, Qing in Chinese (青), a greenish-blue color
- Sounding stone (磬, qing), a Chinese musical instrument
- Qing (顷), an old Chinese unit of area equal to 100 mu (6.14 hectares)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.