From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Qingyuan, Liaoning)
Qingyuan (清远市) is a prefecture-level city of Guangdong province, People's Republic of China (PRC).
Qingyuan may refer to these other locations in the PRC:
- Qingyuan County, Hebei (清苑县)
- Qingyuan County, Zhejiang (庆元县)
- Qingyuan Manchu Autonomous County (清原满族自治县)
Written as "青园街道":
- Qingyuan Subdistrict, Shijiazhuang, in Chang'an District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Qingyuan Subdistrict, Changsha, in Tianxin District, Changsha, Hunan
Written as "清源街道":
- Qingyuan Subdistrict, Beijing, in Daxing District
- Qingyuan Subdistrict, Quanzhou, in Fengze District, Quanzhou, Fujian
- Qingyuan, Hebei (清苑镇), in Qingyuan County
- Qingyuan, Heilongjiang (青原镇), in Baoqing County
- Qingyuan, Liaoning (清原镇), seat of Qingyuan County
- Qingyuan, Guangxi (庆远镇), in Yizhou
Written as "清源镇":
- Qingyuan, Dingxi, in Weiyuan County, Gansu
- Qingyuan, Wuwei, Gansu, in Liangzhou District
- Qingyuan, Shanxi, in Qingxu County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.