The software Qlucore Omics Explorer analyzes data sets such as
- Gene expression: microarrays, real-time PCR
- MicroRNA: microarrays, real-time PCR
- DNA methylation: microarrays
- Protein expression: microarrays, antibody arrays, 2-D gels
- Any multivariate data of size up to 1000 x 100,000
The company founders are Thoas Fioretos, professor and senior consultant at the Division of Clinical Genetics at Lund University Hospital, Johan Råde, associate professor of mathematics at Lund University, Magnus Fontes, dean of the Centre for Mathematical Sciences at Lund University and Carl-Johan Ivarsson.
On 14 January 2013, Qlucore, has announced an agency agreement with Novo Newton Scientific Ltd, a leading specialist in sales of bioinformatics software. Novo Newton will assist in marketing Qlucore's Omics Explorer software in Ireland, Spain, Italy and South Africa.
- BBC: Read about how Qlucore Omics Explorer is used at King's College in London to analyze gene expression data from worms. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8386807.stm
- SP2 Magazine: Read about how Qlucore solution enables new working models for biologists and statisticians. Page 33 and onwards. http://www.labnews.co.uk/laboratory_article.php/4795/5/getting-through-the-data-maze
- Labnews: Example were Qlucore Omics Explorer is used in leukemia research. http://view.vcab.com/?vcabid=eppScaelnSgcnph
- Novo Newton Scientific Ltd : New alliance increases Qlucore's sales and marketing presence in Ireland, Spain, Italy and South Africa. http://www.novonewton.com/novo-newton-scientific-news-alert
|This bioinformatics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|