From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Qt)
|Look up qt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qt or QT may refer to:
Units and measurements
- Quart, a measure of volume in traditional systems of units
- QT interval, a measurement used in cardiology
Businesses and products
- QuikTrip, a convenience store chain
- "Quiet Trader", a trademark applied to the cargo version of the BAe 146 jet
- QT Inc., manufacturer of the "Q-Ray" bracelet
- Qt (software), a cross-platform application framework
- QuickTime, a multimedia technology from Apple Inc.
- Long QT syndrome, a rare hereditary and medication induced cardiac condition.
- Short QT syndrome, a genetic disease of the electrical system of the heart.
- QT: QueerTelevision, an LGBT newsmagazine which aired on Canada's CityTV in the 1990s
- Question Time (TV series), a weekly TV political debate, broadcast in the UK
- Quality time, time spent with loved ones (e.g., close family, partners or friends) which is in some way important, special, productive or profitable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.