From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quack (disambiguation))
|Look up quack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quack may refer to:
- Quack (comics), an independent-comics series published by Star Reach in the 1970s
- Quack (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Quack (sound), the onomatopoeic word used to describe the sound made by ducks
- Quack grass, a type of grass
- Quack.com, a company based in Silicon Valley
- O. K. Quack, a character in the Scrooge McDuck universe
- A person who practices quackery (the promotion of unproven or fraudulent medical practices)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.