From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quadrangle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quadrangle may refer to :
- Quadrangle (architecture), a courtyard surrounded by a building or several buildings.
- The Quadrangle, a group of five museums in Springfield, Massachusetts, including the United States' first planetarium (1931,) and the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden.
- Quadrangle (Harvard), a part of the Harvard University undergraduate campus
- Quadrilateral (geometry), a polygon with four sides
- Complete quadrangle (projective geometry), a configuration with four points and six lines.
- Quadrangle (geography), a United States Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map
- Quadrangle (band) 1960s psychedelic garage band
- Quadrangle Group investment fund in New York City
- Quadrangle Club (disambiguation), various clubs
- Quadrangle (horse), American thoroughbred, winner of the 1964 Belmont Stakes
- The Quadrangle (Antarctica), a geographical area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.