From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quadricycle, quadracycle, quadcycle, quadrocycle refers to any vehicle with four wheels.
More specifically the term may refer to:
- All-terrain vehicle, a four-wheel all terrain vehicle - also known as a "quad" in North America and "quad bike" in Australian and the UK. Usually the rider straddles a motorcycle-type seat
- Automobile, the first experimental steam automobiles were termed steam quadricycles.
- Ford Quadricycle, Henry Ford's first design
- Low-speed vehicle, referred to in some countries as a quadricycle
- Motorised quadricycle, European classifications for light four-wheeled motorized vehicles: Light quadricycles, category L6e, and (heavy) quadricycles, category L7e.
- Quadracycle, a four-wheeled style of cycle
- Velomobile, a three or four wheeled vehicle with a fairing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.