From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quake primarily means an earthquake, a shaking of the earth's surface.
Quake may also refer to:
- Quake (video game)
- Quake (natural phenomenon), surface shaking on interstellar bodies in general
- Quake (Transformers), one of several characters in the Transformers universe
- Quake (film), a television movie
- Quake Inc., a media company
- Daisy Johnson, a character in the Marvel universe
- A ready-to-eat cereal marketed with Quisp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.