From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quaker could also refer to:
- The Quaker Poet, a nickname for John Greenleaf Whittier (1807-1892), and sometimes also for Bernard Barton (1784-1849)
- see List of Quakers
- The Quaker State, a nickname for Pennsylvania
- Quaker, Indiana (or Quaker Point), a small town in Vermillion County, Indiana
- Quakers Hill, New South Wales, a suburb in Sydney, Australia
- Plants & animals
- Quaker Butterfly, Neopithecops zalmora
- Quaker Parrot, also known as the Monk Parakeet (Myiopsitta monachus)
- Quaker lady (disambiguation), name given to several flowers
- Philadelphia Quakers (NHL)
- Quakers, the nickname for the athletic teams of the University of Pennsylvania
- Quakers, the nickname for the athletic teams of Earlham College
- Quakers, the nickname for the athletic teams of Guilford College
- Quakers, the nickname for the athletic teams of Salem, Ohio
- Quakers, the nickname for the athletic teams of Orchard Park, NY
- Quakers, the nickname of Darlington F.C. in the north of England and many other businesses in Darlington
- An unripe or poorly roasted coffee bean, the number of which is often used to judge the quality of a batch of coffee, see coffee roasting
- An Ecuadorian beverage, made from oats (hence the name, a reference to the Quaker Oats Company), fruit juice (typically naranjilla, pineapple, or orange), sugar and spices
- A player of the video game Quake.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.