|IATA: UKT – ICAO: KUKT – FAA LID: UKT|
|Owner/Operator||Bucks County Airport Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||526 ft / 160 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Quakertown Airport (IATA: UKT, ICAO: KUKT, FAA LID: UKT) is a public use airport located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States and owned by the Bucks County Airport Authority. It is two nautical miles (3.7 km) west of the central business district of Quakertown, Pennsylvania. The airport was dedicated on January 22, 1965. It is home to the Civil Air Patrol Squadron 904.
Facilities and aircraft
Quakertown Airport covers an area of 122 acres (49 ha) at an elevation of 526 feet (160 m) above mean sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway designated 11/29 which measures 3,201 by 50 feet (976 x 15 m).
For the 12-month period ending September 4, 2008, the airport had 29,642 aircraft operations, an average of 81 per day: 99% general aviation and 1% air taxi. At that time there were 88 aircraft based at this airport: 89% single-engine, 6% multi-engine, 2% jet, 1% helicopter and 2% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for UKT ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- "Pennsylvania Aviation History". PennDOT Aviation Bureau. Retrieved 2007-07-23.
- Quakertown Airport at Bucks County Airport Authority website
- Civil Air Patrol Squadron 904
- Aerial photo as of 13 April 1999 from USGS The National Map via MSR Maps
- Quakertown Airport (UKT) at PennDOT Bureau of Aviation
- FAA Terminal Procedures for UKT, effective December 12, 2013
- Resources for this airport: