|IATA: UKT – ICAO: KUKT – FAA LID: UKT|
|Owner/Operator||Bucks County Airport Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||526 ft / 160 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Quakertown Airport (IATA: UKT, ICAO: KUKT, FAA LID: UKT) is a public airport in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, owned by the Bucks County Airport Authority. It is two miles west of Quakertown, Pennsylvania and was dedicated on January 22, 1965. It is home to the Civil Air Patrol Squadron 904.
In the year ending September 4, 2008 the airport had 29,642 aircraft operations, average 81 per day: 99% general aviation and 1% air taxi. 88 aircraft were then based at the airport: 89% single-engine, 6% multi-engine, 2% jet, 1% helicopter and 2% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for UKT ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- "Pennsylvania Aviation History". PennDOT Aviation Bureau. Retrieved 2007-07-23.
- Quakertown Airport at Bucks County Airport Authority website
- Civil Air Patrol Squadron 904
- Aerial photo as of 13 April 1999 from USGS The National Map via MSR Maps
- Quakertown Airport (UKT) at PennDOT Bureau of Aviation
- FAA Terminal Procedures for UKT, effective November 13, 2014
- Resources for this airport: