From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qualification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qualification may refer to:
- A title or attribute gained in education, through examination or by certification. See:
- Academic degree
- High school diploma
- List of admission tests to colleges and universities
- Qualification types (UK)
- Teaching qualification
- National Qualifications Framework, a credit transfer system
- National Vocational Qualification
- Professional certification
- Product certification (also called product qualification)
- Genuine Occupational Qualification, a term in UK employment discrimination law
- Pre-qualification, a process of initial approval for a loan
- A process of deciding who gets into the (main) event of a sports tournament
- A process of deciding the running order in many racing events such as Formula One and MotoGP races
- In linguistics, the modification of a word or phrase by a qualifier
- Qualification problem in non-monotonic logic
- Qualification Principle in syntactic class logic
- Qualification Law, a former British game preservation law restricting who could hunt game
- All pages beginning with "Qualification"
- All pages beginning with "Qualifying"
- All pages with titles containing "Qualification"
- All pages with titles containing "Qualifying"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qualification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.