Quality of Life (film)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (August 2008)|
|Quality of Life|
|Directed by||Benjamin Morgan|
|Produced by||Tyler Dove
|Written by||Brian Burnam
|Edited by||Sharon Franklin|
|Distributed by||The Relentless Company|
|Running time||85 minutes|
Quality of Life, also known as Against the Wall, is a 2004 drama film about the story of two graffiti writers in the Mission District of San Francisco. Directed by Benjamin Morgan, Quality of Life stars Lane Garrison, Brian Burnam, Luis Saguar and Mackenzie Firgens. Morgan co-wrote the screenplay with Burnam, who is a former graffiti writer. The film was shot and edited in the Mission District, home to one of the world's most active and influential graffiti scenes.
The film was shown only at film festivals in 2004, and went in limited release October 12, 2005.
- Lane Garrison as Heir
- Brian Burnam as Vain
- Luis Saguar as Pops
- Mackenzie Firgens as Lisa
- Fred Pitts as Robert
- Andrew A. Rolfes as Officer Charles
- Tajai as Dino
- Bryna Weiss as Grandma
- Timothy Garcia as Jimmy "Tad"
- Ezra J. Stanley as Kid
- Special Mention jury award, Berlin International Film Festival
- Best Youth Film, Stockholm International Film Festival Jr.
- Lee, Nathan (April 6, 2006). "New York Times Movie Review". The New York Times. Retrieved 21 July 2010.
- Cast/Crew Listing by the New York Times. Accessed 21 July 2010.
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|