From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quanta is the plural of quantum.
Quanta may also refer to:
- QUANTA (competition), an international science competition
- QUANTA, a user group for the Sinclair QL computer
- Quanta Computer, a Taiwan-based manufacturer of electronic and computer equipment
- Quanta Cura, a Papal encyclical issued by Pope Pius IX on 8 December 1864
- Quanta Display Inc., a Taiwanese TFT-LCD panel manufacturer acquired by AU Optronics
- Quanta Plus, a web development tool
- Quanta Services, a US-based specialty contractor for the electric, gas, and telecommunications industries
- Quanta Technology, a utility infrastructure consulting company
- Quanta, a 1997 album by Gilberto Gil
- A line of bowling balls by Brunswick Corporation
- Qantas, an Australian airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.