From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quarantine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quarantine is a medical term for the act of keeping an object in enforced isolation for a period of time to limit or prevent the spread of disease or infection.
Quarantine may also refer to:
- An alternative term for a naval blockade, particularly associated with the United States' "quarantine" of Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis of late 1962
- Quarantine (video game), a 1994 video game for the 3DO and IBM PC systems
- Quarantined (film), a 1970 television film
- Quarantine (2000 film), a 2000 American thriller television film
- Quarantine (2008 film), a 2008 science fiction horror film
- Quarantine (Greg Egan novel), a 1992 science fiction novel by Greg Egan
- Quarantine (Jim Crace novel), a 1997 novel by Jim Crace
- "Quarantine" (The Twilight Zone), a 1986 episode of the television series
- Quarantine (record label), an English record label
- "Quarantine" (Red Dwarf), a 1992 episode of the British sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf
- "Quarantine" (Stargate Atlantis), a fourth season episode of the sci-fi series Stargate Atlantis
- Quarantine Speech, a 1937 speech by U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Quarantine technology
- In grants of indulgences, the term Quarantines means an ecclesiastical penance of forty days
- Quarantine (GRITS album), 2010
- Quarantine (Laurel Halo album), 2012
- Quarantine (TUGS), the fifth episode of TUGS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quarantine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.