From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Quarry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quarry may refer to:
- Quarry, a type of mine, usually open-cast, generally for the extraction of stone, or sometimes fossil fuel.
- The target of a chase, especially during a hunt; see Game (food)
- Quarries (biblical), limestone quarries beneath ancient Jerusalem
- Quarry, Newfoundland and Labrador, an abandoned railway community in Newfoundland
- Quarry, Texas, a community in Texas
- The Quarry (park), the main park of Shrewsbury, England
- "The Quarry", colloquial name for Headington Quarry in Oxford, England
- The quarry, a location in the video game Kya: Dark Lineage
- "Quarry" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Quarry (novel), a novel by Ally Kennen
- Quarry, a small piece of square or diamond-shaped glass set diagonally in a stained glass window
- Quarry (company), a marketing communications and advertising agency headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario
- All pages beginning with "quarry"
- All pages with titles containing "quarry"
- The Quarry (disambiguation)
- Query (disambiguation)
- Quarrel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quarry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.