From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quartz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quartz is a common mineral.
Quartz may also refer to:
- Quartz, California, former settlement in Butte County
- Quartz Hill, California, an unincorporated community in Los Angeles County
- Fused quartz, synthetic silica glass
- Jakie Quartz, French singer
- Quartz clock, a clock or watch using an oscillator regulated by a quartz crystal
- Quartz (graphics layer), the graphics-rendering technology used in Mac OS X
- Quartz Compositor, the display server on Mac OS X
- Quartz 2D, an API on Mac OS X
- Code name for Microsoft DirectShow
- Code name for Microsoft Expression Web
- Quartz (metal band)
- Quartz (band), a dance music duo
- Quartz (publication), the business news website of Atlantic Media Company
- Quartz (scheduler), a Java Enterprise Job Scheduler
- Quartz (electronics), electronic component
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.