From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quaternary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quaternary may refer to:
- Quaternary (or quartary), the fourth geologic time period
- Quaternary numeral system (base-4) in mathematics
- Quaternary (EP), an extended play recording by Mötley Crüe
- Quaternary structure in structural biology
- Quaternary compound, in which an atom, usually carbon, is attached to four other atoms
- Quaternary sector of the economy, which encompasses knowledge-based services
- Quaternary stress, a proposed degree of stress in linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quaternary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.