|Look up quattro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quattro (Italian for Four) may refer to:
- Audi Quattro, a model of car
- quattro (four wheel drive system), an Audi trademark
- quattro GmbH, an Audi private subsidiary company
- Computing and computer games
- Quattro Adventure, a collection of 4 games released for the NES in 1993
- Quattro and Quattro Pro, spreadsheet applications
- The Microsoft codename for the Windows Home Server
- Quattro, a range of four-bladed razors from Wilkinson Sword (sold in the U.S. under the Schick brand)
- Quattro Vageena or Quattro Bageena, an alias of Char Aznable in the Mobile Suit Gundam anime series
- Quattrocento, the cultural and artistic events of 15th century Italy
- Quattro, a character in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
- Southern Skies Quattro, an American paramotor
- Quattro, Financial Services Group, Insurance, Assurance, Medical and Asset Management.
"Quattro" is the word used to name the Financial Services Group of Companies "Quattro" (four needs, one partner). This is a registered trademark in financial services. Italian for "four", "Quattro" best describes the "four" needs catered for by the group of companies.Website www.qfg.co.za
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.