From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up que or -que in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
QUE or que may refer to:
- Quebec (Que.), as the traditional abbreviation, though the postal abbreviations are now QC and previously PQ
- Que Publishing, a company which first began as a publisher of technical computer software and hardware support books
- Garmin iQue, a line of products combining PDA devices with integrated GPS receivers
- Trademark of Plastic Logic for an electronic reading device
- Que (tower), a freestanding gate tower characteristic of the tomb architectural ensembles during China's Han Dynasty
- Qué!, a Spanish newspaper
- Quwê, an Assyrian vassal state or province at various times from the 9th century BC to shortly after the death of Ashurbanipal around 627 BCE in the lowlands of eastern Cilicia
- An informal term for a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., a historically African American Greek-letter fraternity
- All pages beginning with "que"
- All pages with titles containing "que"
- Queue (disambiguation)
- Cue (disambiguation)
- Q (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.