From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quebecois)
Main article: Québécois (word)
|Look up Québécois, Québécoise, Quebecois, Quebecer, or Quebecker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Québécois(e) may refer to:
- Someone who lives primarily in the Canadian province of Québec
- Someone related to the Canadian province of Quebec:
- Québec French, the variety of French spoken in Québec
- A native or inhabitant of the province's capital, Québec City (rare in English)
- Le Québécois, a newspaper based in Quebec City
- Quebecois (ship), a freighter launched in 1963
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Québécois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.