International Rock Star Records
|International Rock Star Records|
|Distributor(s)||Atlantic Records (2006–2010)
|Genre||Hip hop, R&B, rap|
|Country of origin||United States|
International Rock Star (IRS) Records formerly named Queen Bee Entertainment until 2010, is a record label owned by rapper Lil' Kim. All artists that are signed album's are released under I.R.S Records. Lil' Kim has partnered up with Brookland Entertainment which is distributed by Universal Music Group.
In 1999, two years after the death of The Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Kim decided that she wanted to start her own label. She would go to Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs for guidance and advice to start the label. Lil' Kim then signed to Atlantic Records, provided distribution for the label, Atlantic would continue to distribute Queen Bee's music until 2010. After being released from prison Kim was ready to resurrect her career, and reclaim that throne she once held in the early 90's. Resurrecting her career including releasing her future projects independently, gaining total and complete control over her albums, and owning her master recordings, which is highly valuable in the music industry. December 2007, News broke that Kim had teamed back up with former friend and manager Lance "Un" aka "Uncle Pauly" Rivera along with ShaKim Compère & Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Entertainment would be managing her career. Thanks to Un & ShaKim, Kim was released out of her contact with Atlantic Records. It was confirmed that Lil Kim has signed a deal with Brookland Entertainment which is an indie label distributed by Republic Records.
- Lil' Kim (CEO and President)
- Tiffany Foxx 
- Double A
- Young Goldie
- SK the rockstar
- Miss Sonia
- Shaun Pynne
- Hemo Brown
- Tay Dior aka King Tay
- Homeey Montana
- Lil' Cease
- Clyde McKnight
- Lil' Shanice
- The Advakids (Made up of Saint aka Young Goldie, Vee, Reeks and Bunky S.A.)
- Gotti Kids (Made up of Blake C, Ill Bill and Mikie)
- Ice Drake
- Glace Conway
- The Product G&B (Made up of Money Harm and Sincere)
- Babe Blue
- Tha Beehive (Made up of Ice Drake, Blake C, Ill Bill, Glace Conway, Saint and Vee)
International Rock Star South Records (I.R.S South) was created in 2012 by Lil' Kim and is the subsidiary of International Rock Star Records.
- Double A
- Homeey Montana
Albums released on label
|Artist||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Sales|
- 2014: Lil' Kim - TBA (TBR)
- 2014: Tiffany Foxx - Debut studio album (TBR)
- 2008: Lil' Kim - Ms. G.O.A.T.
- 2010: Sha Money XL - Sha Money
- 2011: Lil' Kim - Black Friday
- 2012: I.R.S South - Tax Season
- 2012: Tiffany Foxx - Yellow Tape 
- 2013: Tiffany Foxx - GOAL Diggers 
- 2014: Tiffany Foxx - King Foxx 
- 2014: Lil' Kim - Hard Core 2K13 (TBR)
- [dead link]
- "Lil’ Kim Introduces Tiffany Foxx on Hot 97". Rap-Up.com. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Database". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- "Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA): Gold & Platinum - July 2001". Music Canada. Retrieved 2012-04-14.
- Vibe Oct 2007 - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2012-11-04.
- "Lil' Kim Revealing 'Naked Truth' Pre-Prison". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-02-25.
- "I.R.S - Tax Season Hosted by DJ. FLASH // Free Mixtape @". Datpiff.com. 2012-04-27. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Tiffany Foxx,Lil Kim, Shawty Lo , Lola Monroe , Zaytoven - Yellow Tape // Free Mixtape @". Datpiff.com. 2012-10-30. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Tiffany Fox". Women of Hip Hop. 2014-02-01. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "New Mixtape: Tiffany Fox 'King Fox'". Vibe. 2014-06-17. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
|This article about a United States record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|