Queen bee (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A queen bee is an insect.
Queen bee may also refer to:
- Queen bee (aircraft), an unmanned aircraft used in World War II
- Queen Bee (comics), the name of four different DC Comics supervillains
- Queen Bee (film), a 1955 film starring Joan Crawford
- Queen Bee (graphic novel), written by Chynna Clugston
- Queen Bee (ship), an 1852 barque that ran aground on Farewell Spit, New Zealand in 1877
- Queen bee (subculture), a term in cliques and social groups
- "Queen Bee", a 1981 Grand Funk Railroad song from Grand Funk Lives
- The Queen Bee, a fairy tale
- Queen Bees (TV series), a reality series that airs on TeenNick
- Queen Bees, a Norwegian musical group made of up of Rita Eriksen, Anita Skorgan and Hilde Heltberg
- Queen Bee Entertainment, a record label
- Queen bee syndrome, in which women discriminate against female subordinates
- Q-Bee, a character from the Darkstalkers video game series
- Queen B (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.