Queen of England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queen of England may refer to:
- Any of the female monarchs of England
- Any wife of a male monarch of England who functioned as his official consort during his reign; see List of English consorts
Queen of England is also often used erroneously to refer to the following, as they do not hold the title "Queen of England":
- The current queen of the United Kingdom, Elizabeth II
- Any of the female British monarchs
- Any wife of a British monarch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.