|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Peter Demong|
|• Total||1.8 km2 (0.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,030 m (3,380 ft)|
|• Average Income||$60,175|
|Website||Queensland/Diamond Cove Community Association|
Queensland is a residential neighbourhood in the south-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by the community of Diamond Cove, to the east by the Bow River and Fish Creek Provincial Park, to the south by Canyon Meadows Drive, and to the west by Bow Bottom Trail.
The land was annexed to the City of Calgary in 1961 and Queensland was established in 1973. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 14 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $60,175 in 2000, and there were 13.2% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 16.2% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 2.4% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 15.4% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Queensland Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-16.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (ESRI SHAPEFILE). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 14 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-16.
||Bonavista Downs||Diamond Cove||Bow River|
|Lake Bonavista||Fish Creek Provincial Park|
|Parkland||Deer Ridge||Deer Run|