Queensland Centre for Photography
The Queensland Centre for [Photography] (QCP) is an artist-run photographic institution. Previously at 33 Oxford Street, Bulimba, Queensland, Australia, it has recently[when?] moved to a newly built venue in South Bank, Brisbane. Regarded as one of the leading photographic institutions in Australia, its program includes exhibitions, publications, international projects and the Queensland Festival of Photography. The annual exhibition program consists of approximately 44 individual shows during 11 exhibition periods.
- Perception : The Daryl Hewson Photographic Collection, (2005) ISBN 0-9757720-0-7
- Marian Drew : Photographs + Video Works, foreword by Geoffrey Batchen; essays by Caroline Jordan, et al. (2006) ISBN 0-9757720-1-5
- Ray Cook Photographs : Diary of a Fortunate Man, foreword by Maurice Ortega; essays by Alasdair Foster, et al. (2011) ISBN 0-9757720-3-1
- Martin Smith : Photographs, essays by Karra Rees and Charles Robb (2011) ISBN 0-9757720-4-X
- Joachim Froese : Photographs 1999-2008, foreword by Gordon Craig; essays by Timothy Morrell and Andrea Domesle (2011) ISBN 0-9757720-5-8
- Renata Buziak : Afterimage, foreword by Lyle Rexer; essay by Victoria Garnons-Williams (2011) ISBN 0-9757720-6-6