From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up query in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, a query is a form of questioning, in a line of inquiry. A query may also refer to:
- The Queries, a set of 31 questions outlined by Isaac Newton beginning in 1704
- Query (Quaker), a question used for reflection and spiritual exercises among members of the Society of Friends
- Query (complexity), a mapping from structures of one vocabulary to structures of another vocabulary
- A precise request for information retrieval with database and information systems
- Command-query separation (CQS), a concept in object-oriented programming, especially in the Eiffel programming language
Persons with the surname Query:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.