From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Queue manager)
|Look up scheduling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scheduling is the process of deciding how to commit resources between a variety of possible tasks. Time can be specified (scheduling a flight to leave at 8:00) or floating as part of a sequence of events.
The word may also refer to:
- Broadcast programming, the minute planning of the content of a radio or television broadcast channel
- Job scheduler, an enterprise software application in charge of unattended background executions
- Schedule (project management), a listing of milestones, activities, and deliverables, usually with dates
- Schedule (resource), aids in the logistical planning for sharing resources among several entities
- Schedule (workplace), ensuring that an organization has sufficient staffing levels at all times
- Scheduling (computing), the way various processes are assigned in multitasking and multiprocessing operating system design
- Scheduling (production processes), the planning of the production or the operation
- Calendaring software
- Employee scheduling software
- Notation for theoretic scheduling problems
- Schedule (disambiguation)
- Timetable (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.