From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quiché)
Quiche is a kind of pie with a savory custard filling; quiche lorraine is one variant.
Quiche may also refer to:
- Quiche, also known as Kish (Tokyo Mew Mew), a manga and anime character
- Quiche Lorraine is a minor character in Bloom County (comic strip)
- Quiche Lorraine is a song by The B-52's
Quiché was Spanish for the Maya K'iche' and may refer to:
- K'iche' people of Guatemala, a subgroup of the Maya
- K'iche' language, spoken by the K'iche' people
- K'iche' Kingdom of Q'umarkah, pre-Columbian state in Guatemala
- Classical K'iche' language, the 16th century form K'iche'
- Quiché Department of Guatemala, often referred to as El Quiché
- Santa Cruz del Quiché, the administrative seat of that department
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.