Quick on the Draw
|Quick on the Draw|
|Directed by||Bill Warwick|
|Presented by||Eloise McElhone
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original run||January 18, 1952– December 9, 1952|
Quick on the Draw featured cartoonist Bob Dunn, was first hosted by Eloise McElhone (1921-1974) and then by Robin Chandler, and aired from January 18, 1952 to December 9, 1952. Dunn would draw sketches that celebrity panelists would try to identify.
The show started as a local (non-network) show May 27, 1950, and while on the DuMont network, aired Tuesdays at 9:30 pm EST.
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1952-53 United States network television schedule
- Face to Face (NBC, 1946–47, also featuring Bob Dunn)
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a television game show is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|