From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quid may refer to:
- Pound sterling, British slang for £1 in currency
- Euro (€), in Irish slang
- Irish Pound, Irish slang
- Australian pound, Australian slang (no longer issued)
- Quid (encyclopedia), a French encyclopedia
- Tertium quids, factions of the United States Democratic-Republican Party between 1804 and 1812
- Quasi Universal Intergalactic Denomination, a prototype for a possible future type of currency for use by space tourists
- Quidding, a dental problem sometimes found in horse teeth where the animal drops partially chewed food while chewing, or chews with the mouth open
- Quid chewing, a modern method for consuming salvia divinorum
- Quid pro quo, a Latin phrase meaning this for that
- A piece of chewing tobacco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.