From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quiescence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quiescence (/kwiˈɛsəns/) is a state of quietness or inactivity. It may refer to:
- Quiescence search, in Game searching (adversarial search) in artificial intelligence, a quiescent state is one in which a game is considered stable and unlikely to change drastically the next few plays
- Seed dormancy, a form of delayed seed germination
- The G0 phase of a cell in the cell cycle; quiescence is the state of a cell when it is not dividing
- Quiescent current (biasing) in an electronic circuit
- Quiescent consistency is one of the safety properties for concurrent data structures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quiescence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.