From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quileute may refer to:
- Quileute people, also known as the Quillayute, a Native American people of western Washington state in the United States
- The Quileute language, also known as Quillayute, a Chimakuan language of the Quileute and Makah people of western Washington state in the United States
- Quileute Tribal School, a Native American school in La Push, Washington, in the United States
- The Quileute River, also called the Quillayute River, a river on the Olympic Peninsula in western Washington state in the United States
- USS Quileute (YTB-540), later YTM-540, a United States Navy tug placed in service in 1945 and sold in 1974
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.