From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quimby may refer to:
- Quimby magazine, Boston 1980's alternative arts, comix, culture publication
- Quimby (surname), English surname
- Quimby, Iowa, a small town in the United States
- Quimby (band), a Hungarian alternative rock band
- Quimby the Mouse, a comic strip and character created by Chris Ware
- Quimby Pipe Organs, American company founded 1970
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.