From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quince in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Quince is the sole member of the genus Cydonia.
Quince may also refer to:
- Chinese Quince, a related plant with the scientific name Pseudocydonia sinensis
- The three flowering quinces of eastern Asia in the genus Chaenomeles
- Bengal Quince, a species of tree with the scientific name Aegle marmelos (also known as Bael)
- a Quinceañera, a coming of age ceremony held on a girl's fifteenth birthday
- The Spanish word for fifteen
- A search-and-rescue robot developed by the Chiba Institute of Technology
- Peggy Quince (born 1948), Associate Justice of the Florida Supreme Court
- Peter Quince (fictional character), a carpenter that works in Athens in the romantic comedy A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Quince Duncan (born 1940), Spanish-language author from Costa Rica
- Wild Quince (disambiguation)
- The Quince Brigada, the XV International Brigade of the Republican army of the Spanish Civil War.
- Quince Orchard (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quince.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.